This is wrong!! The Battle Royale rule is one of the fan-rule created by HatEmerald. The Battle Royale is just like normal cardfights but with the following exceptions:
- Instead of 1-on-1 per match, it's 1 vs 1 vs 1 per match.
- The player who goes 'third/last' turn may attack first.
- One player cannot interruptted a battle by guarding & can only guard himself/herself.
- Example: Player A cannot guard Player C when Player B attacks Player C. Player C can only guard for himself.
- Players must not target each other at any rounds of turn. Situations like Player A target Player B & vise versa in a round of turn is not allowed. So Players must target each other like so >>
- Players must change their attack targets from time to time. Although, the first player is the one who can only choose his/her first target.
- Example: Player A have choose to target at Turn 1. Eventually, Player A decided to attack Player C's units at Turn 1 so Player A have to attack Player B's target at his next turn, regardless the situation.
Warning: This is a Fanmade Rule so DO NOT USE!!!